In this article we will check;
- What is cashkaro?
- How does CashKaro Works?
- Is cashkaro legit or fake?
- How to Earn Money using Cashkaro?
- What are the different websites which are available on Cashkaro?
- How to sign-up for Cashkaro?
- How to refer Cashkaro to someone?
- How to earn cashback/Rewards?
- How to withdraw cash back/Rewards from Cashkaro?
- Drawbacks of CashKaro or Points to consider before using the app.
Before we start, if you are someone you loves watching videos rather than reading then do checkout our videos on cashkaro.
What is Cashkaro?
Cashkaro is a(n) Website/application that gives extra discounts(in the form of cashback which can be withdrawn to bank account) on shopping on different platforms like Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra ajio etc.
How does Cashkaro Work?
This is very simple.
- Users shop on a given website using Cashkaro.
- Cashkaro gets commission from the given website.
- Cashkaro keeps a certain amount and give back most of the amount to user in the form of cashback.
Is Cashkaro Legit or Fake?
Cashkaro is an absolutely legit website. Why?
- It has 10M+ downloads on play store and has 4.2 rating basis around 91,000+ reviews.
- Mr. Ratan Tata Sir has invested in Cashkaro.
How to Earn Money using Cashkaro?
There are two ways in which you can earn money using Cashkaro.
- Using Cashback/Reward points by shopping online.
- By referring this app to others. You get 10% of their cashback amount for lifetime, everytime they use Cashkaro.
What are the different websites which are available on Cashkaro?
There are around 1500+ websites from different categories who are associated with Cashkaro.
Below are the different categories on which you can earn cashback/Rewards on Cashkaro.
- Banking – Savings account, Credit Card, Demat account etc. Few big names associated with Cashkaro are SBI, Axis, Paytm Money, Jupiter etc
- Travel – Few big names associated with Cashkaro are Cleartrip, goibibo, Makemytrip, Zoomcar etc
- Fashion – Myntra, Ajio, Amazon, Flipkart, Zivame, Clovia, Adidas etc
- Beauty – Mamaearth, Lotus, Beardo, Snapdeal etc
- Health and Wellness – TATA 1mg, MediBuddy, HealthKart etc
- Electronics – Hammer, TATACLIQ, Dell, Apple etc
- Pharmacy – TATA 1mg, Durex, netmeds etc
- Home and Kitchen – pepperfry, Hamleys, springtek etc
- Education – Udemy, Top rankers etc
- Food and Grocery – Swiggy, Happilo, Tagz etc
- Hosting – Bigrock, Godaddy, Hostinger etc
- Recharge and Bill – Amazon
How to sign-up for Cashkaro?
- Click on the below sign-up link. It will take you to the Playstore.
- Click on the Install button
- Once app is installed, click on Open
- Click on Login or Sign-up button on the next screen
- Enter your phone number or Email id or you can directly Sign-up using your google id.
- You will get a screen like below. Select your google account to continue
You will be asked to enter your mobile number on the next screen. An OTP will be sent on your mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on Continue to proceed.
You will be asked to set-up a password on the next screen. Set-up and click on continue.
Enter your name and click on Continue
How to refer Cashkaro to someone?
In order to refer someone, you will need to click on the Refer & Earn tab from the home screen. You will get screen like below.You can tab on the link to copy it or you can directly shared it on social media by clicking on the icons
How to earn cashback/Rewards?
This is very simple. Click on the offer page or website from which you want to shop. Below screen will appear. Read the reward rates/Terms carefully. Click on the orange button to get directed to the shopping website.
You will get screen like below indicating Rewards is activated
Now you can shop on the given portal like you do normally. In the offer terms, reward activation time would have been mentioned. Cash back will be auto tracked in that time frame. If it is not auto tracked then you can raise a ticket for missing cashback.
How to withdraw cash back/Rewards from Cashkaro?
Click on the profile tab and then click on my earnings.
It will show an option to check your orders and request payment. Click on the request payment button
In the next screen click on “Transfer”
Click on Amazon Pay or Giftcard from the available option.
NOTE: Please note that cashback can be withdrawn to a bank account directly however Rewards need to be redeem in the form of Amazon or Flipkart gift voucher.
Enter the mobile number associated with Account and enter once again for confirmation. After that tick mark, I agree and click on get paid
An OTP will be sent on the registered number with CashKaro. Enter the OTP to initiate redemption. This is almost instant. (Please see , we have received the amount in Amazon pay immediately)
Drawbacks of CashKaro or Points to consider before using the apps:
Not all earnings can be directly withdrawn into a bank account. There are two types of earning
- Cashback – This can be withdrawn to a bank account.
- Rewards – These are also kind of cash but they cannot be withdrawn to the bank. These can be redeemed as Amazon or flipkart gift pay.
You must check before shopping on a given website or availing any offer. Please see below screenshot for further details.
It is advisable to shop on the browser once reward is activated. If you switch that website for example amazon or ajio app then may not be get paid.
Do read the offer terms/Rewards details carefully before you opt for any offer like in the below case, 750/- reward on Flipkart axis bank credit card. However this reward is applicable if you are a new customer of Axis and shouldn’t have any other account , loan, or credit card with Axis. Basically you could order the same card from other apps if you are getting better reward.
On certain orders you will not get any referral earning if your referral completes that offer. Like the one below.
There is a funny story with below snag but you will need to watch our video to understand
In most of the cases earnings are upto certain percentage and not flat. Please see below, when you shop on Amazon you will get a reward upto 8% and Incase of Myntra there is cashback of upto 6%.
This was our review on CashKaro. Do let us know what you think about this app in the comment section.
Here is our referral Link to sign-up for the app
|Payment Proof #||Date Received||Amount||Link (Opens on Google Drive)|
|1||4th Feb 2023||14.5 INR||Click here to see the proof|